With the COVID emergency, the function of controlling those present and regulating the incoming flow has also been added to corporate structures such as canteens and other gathering places. A part of the ALIBABA cloud infrastructure was also built in China to collect data locally and consolidate them internationally.
The platform is based on the Amazon Web Services cloud architecture. There are versions on Microsoft Azure and for local installations. It makes full use of serverless services to minimize management costs and maximize scalability and reliability.
Results and benefits
Flexibility and adaptability to each customer, activation speed, robustness and scalability of the ActValue cloud infrastructure are the characteristics that have allowed Visionarea to double the number of customers and triple the number of managed sensors in less than six months:
- 100 different customers
- 1,300 active sensors of 6 different types, all over the world
- 70 million total readings from sensors, with an increase of around 30,000 per day
- from 20 to 2 days reduction of the activation time for a new customer
- Reduction of platform downtime to 0
- Visitors to shops and shopping centres
- Queue control for airports, canteens, museums, large-scale retailers
- COVID attendance check